- Each team will register as a team of three(or) four students for Pre-Prelims. No lesser than 3 students or greater than 4 students per team will be allowed.
- All members of a team must belong to the same college.
- It is recommended to have 4 team members. In case a team of 3 members qualify for Qualifiers, they are supposed to bring in a 4th member who must fulfill the following criteria:
(a)Must be studying in the same college as the other 3 members are
(b)Must have been eligible to attend prelims/ have attended prelims
(c)Must not be part of any other team that has qualified for the Qualifiers(No team exchanges shall be entertained)
However the final discretion remains in the hands of Team Mimamsa to approve.
- All Instructions for the event will carried out via e-Mail, so please check your e-mails frequently.
- The exam will be conducted online in an online portal, the instructions for which will be informed to you via e-mail.
- Since the competition will involve questions from different disciplines of science viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology, it is suggested that the teams be chosen to ensure diversity in terms of expertise.
- The teams will be allotted zones based on the location of their college. The Zones have been decided based on previous years participation and will assure fairness to all teams that will participate in them.
- There is no entry fee for participating in Mimamsa.
- It is recommended that teams do not waste their time in googling questions for answers.
- Team Mimamsa is not responsible for your loss of internet connection during the quiz and no alternative measures will be taken from our side in such cases.
- The Top 50 teams will be selected from across India based on Individual, College and Zonal performances for the Qualifier stage, following which the Top 4 teams will qualify for Top 4 based on a combination of scores of both levels.
- International teams are also allowed to register for the competition and they will be able to participate up to the Qualifiers level of the competition. Unfortunately, No International team can qualify for the Mains 2020.
The International teams will not be part of the Top 50 teams selected.
- Each participant can only register in 1 team. All teams can register only once.
- Each team participant will have to provide their own unique Email IDs. All the team members will receive the mail notifications.
- All participants need to upload image/pdf their college ID proof(Eg.., Any one of ID Card, Bonafide certificate, etc..,) for verification at the time of registration.
- The email ID and phone number of Participant 1 will be used for further interactions about the Quiz. Other mails will be reserved for later purposes and will also receive promotional mails.
- The deadline for registering is 21st February.
- After submission, the forms will undergo an approval process to check the ID Proofs, the credentials, and check for possible re-registrations, and then will be approved. Approval notifications will take a few days.
- Please don’t re-register as it might get rejected. Rejected applications are allowed to re-fill the form.
- Please make sure that your team doesn’t have changes to the members. We will consider only exceptional requests via mail. You will not be able to make any modifications further via form once approved.
- Each team will be monitored closely in a discord channel. The link to discord server will be provided in the Approval mail. Please Register with the same mail you have used for discord as well.
- Other Instructions will be given in due course of time; and also please keep checking your e-mails and our social media sites for more information.